PCR AnyWhere is an application to remotely manage scanners of the type Icom IC-PCR. This application is compatible with the following devices:
- Icom IC-PCR100
- Icom IC-PCR1000
- Icom IC-PCR1500 / IC-R1500
- Icom IC-PCR2500 / IC-R2500
PCR AnyWhere is a freeware software project. We have developed this application because we love radio at the same time that we love programming but mainly for fun. If you find it useful, we will be very happy that you use it. And in any case, we will appreciate your feedback. We are continuously developing new functionalities.
Visit our forum to see what's going on and leave your comments.
If you wish to collaborate with the development of PCR AnyWhere and the support of this page, you can make a donation.
We are now on version 2.2.1.
Some of the functionalities of PCR AnyWhere are the following:
- It works under Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- It runs on ARM based devices like Raspberry PI (only server mode)
- Local or remote operation of the receivers
- User friendly interface with the main functions of the Icom scanners
- Support to manage multiple receivers connected to the same PC
- Support to listen the activity on a receiver that is used by other
- Support of user profiles and scheduled access restrictions
- Support to block frequencies ranges to remote users
- Based on pure HTTP protocol with no need to use audio streaming
Check out the documentation for further details.
Last updated: 26-06-2013